- We, Gofay Airways Sdn Bhd (“we”, “us”, “our”, “Gofay Airways Sdn Bhd”), are an airline company incorporated in Malaysia.
- We operate the www.gofayair.com website; our said website provide information on our services offer incidental to air transportation (hereinafter referred to as “Services”).
- Our Services include, but are not limited to, assisting you, as a user of our said website, in gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel-related products and services, and dealing with customer service requests.
- The purpose of this page is to inform you regarding our policy, basis and terms and conditions in respect of our collection, processing, use and disclosure of your information in the event you access and/or use our Services. Such information includes your personally identifiable information and data such as your name, residential address, telephone number, email address, travel document information and/or any other information we have requested and from time to time shall further request and you have provided and shall, from time to time, further provide in the course of accessing and/or using our Services (“Personal Information”).
- The Personal Data and Information that we collect are used for providing and improving our Services and for our professional activities which shall include, without limitation: -
(a) to communicate with you;
(b) to respond to questions and comments from you;
(c) for internal administrative purposes;
(d) to provide information to regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements;
(e) for us to comply with our obligations under the law;
- You also unconditionally agree and consent that we may also use and process your Personal Data and Information for other purposes such as:-
(a) to send you materials such as newsletters, articles, write-ups as well as other updates;
(b) to distribute information or details of events, attractions and performances which may be of interest to you;
- If you do not consent to us collecting, processing or using your Personal Data and Information for any of the purposes listed in clauses 6 and 7 above, please notify us using the contact details stated in clause 27 below.
- Such collection, processing and usage of Personal Data and Information by us will take place in Malaysia. If you reside outside Malaysia, your Personal Data and Information will be transferred to Malaysia, and processed and stored there under Malaysia privacy standards. By accessing and/or using our Services and providing Personal Data and Information to us, you unconditionally consent to such transfer to, and processing in Malaysia.
Kindly be informed that whenever you visit our platform, we collect data and information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include data and information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, and pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Our website uses these “cookies” to collect data and information and to improve our Services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computers or your mobile phone devices. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
Disclosure to Third Parties
- We may engage and/or employ third parties (whether in the form of companies, firms or individuals) to perform functions on our behalf due to the following reasons, inter alia,:
• To facilitate our Services;
• To provide the Services for and on our behalf;
• To perform Services-related services; or
• To assist us in analysing how our Services is used.
Consequently, we may provide access or disclose your Personal Data and Information to the third parties such as those listed below (not exhaustive):
(a) Information technology (IT) service providers;
(b) Data entry service providers;
(c) Storage facility providers;
(d) Any professional advisors and external auditors;
(e) Regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements.
Kindly be informed that these third parties have access to your Personal Data and Information for the purpose of performing the tasks assigned to them for and on our behalf. However, these third parties in question are not to disclose or use such Personal Data and Information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Data and Information, thus we always strive to adopt and use commercially acceptable means of securing and protecting it. However, please be aware that although we endeavour to provide reasonable security for data and information in our possession and control, no security system can prevent against all potential security breaches. As such, we cannot guarantee and make no guarantee against all potential security breaches, loss, misuse, unauthorised disclosure, alteration or destruction of data and information, and we bear no liability whatsoever and howsoever for any use or disclosures of personal data and information or non-personal data and information arising in connection with the theft thereof. Likewise, you are solely responsible for safeguarding and protecting the confidentiality of any usernames and passwords to our Services, and we bear no liability whatsoever and howsoever for access to, or use or disclosure of personal data and information if such access, use or disclosure arises in connection with the theft or your disclosure (whether intentional, non-intentional or negligent) of such user's password.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services does not extend nor is provided to anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly and intentionally collect personal identifiable data and information from children under 18. In the event we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal data and information, we shall immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data and information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Managing Your Personal Data
- In the event you desire to discontinue our Services and have your data and information removed from our systems, please send your request to “email@example.com”.
Access & Correction Requests and Inquiries
- Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may at any time hereafter request for access to, or for correction or rectification of your Personal Data and Information or limit the processing of your Personal Data and Information, or seek further information from us by contacting us in writing using the contact details stated in clause 27 below.
- Your right to access and/or correct your Personal Data and Information described above may be restricted. We have the right to refuse your requests to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data and Information for reasons permitted under the law or regulation or the particular circumstances.
Address : A-3A-3, Megan Avenue 1, No.189, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contact Number : +603 2732 9355
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org